Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mezzo Giorno in Paris





I was just watching the bonus features of Bolts of Thunder Gone Wild, and I remembered a picture I took back in the summer of Dave in Paris that I never put on the blog. Don't ask me how I forgot it because it's such a rad picture. And don't ask me how I just remembered because I completely forgot it. And don't ask me why I'm watching the bonus features of my own video. It's like sitting at home on a Saturday night to watch home videos... Anyway, I looked up on my hard drive, and sure enough, there's the picture of Dave doing a front board on one of the ghettoest rail rigs you've ever seen in your life. We supported it with crates that we wedged in between the rail and a pole that stuck out of the grass. It was super ghetto and wobbly, and it scared the crap out of me to skate it. But I had to because we spent forever setting it up, I was in Paris so I might as well have, and I told Dave I'd back him up if he went for a 50-50, which he did. Yeah, Dave's crazy for all of you who don't know him. His a great friend too, so he's not so crazy that you can't have tons and tons of fun with him. Because you can. And you do. Anyway, I wanted to put up these pictures, then I saw that one of Matt hanging upside down to film Dan, and I couldn't not put that up.

Another item of business. I'm going to be out of town most of next week, so I might not be able to write all that much. I won't be far from town, but I won't be in town. It's a school trip... If I have time to write, I definitely will. If not, then I'm sorry, and I'll write as soon as I'm back. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment