Thursday, March 8, 2012

Garrett's new video!!!


Eye hath not seen nor ear heard such marvelous lamp leg skating. That's all I have to say to sum up this trailer. To be honest, I always prided myself on having strong, robust legs. This lamp makes me feel threatened and hostile... This is another trailer put up by fellow Thunder Bolt Garrett Taylor for his new video. It's bound to be awesome because it has amazing skaters in it and because Garrett made it. If you want to watch some good skating, order a copy of this video and you'll see all the good skating you can handle... Oh yeah, and Garrett said that me and Dave have tricks in the video, so for all of you hard core Jon and Dave fans out there, which I'm sure there are many, you'll get the chance to watch us strut our stuff in this video. So order now!

1 comment: