Monday, March 19, 2012

Phantom Skater


Like I promised, we're back with all new stuff. A fresh start, if you will. We were starting to stink and, well, be unfresh. Yes, we were not fresh at all. Stagnant, very stagnant. I'm actually thinking of the causes of malaria, not the blog, so I will get back on track. Ok, a fresh start to this blog, not malaria... So today's featured Thundie is a phantom skater, one that appears and disappears without a moment's notice, leaving all bewildered in amazement at the stealthness and awesomeness of his appearances. And in keeping his identity stealth and awesome a few days longer, I will not tell you who that is skating that rail. I took the picture out of focus with only his legs in the picture on purpose so that you would have to guess as to who this phantom skater is. I will announce his true identity on Wednesday, so you have a couple days to respond. Those who guess right will have their names go down in the Bolts of Thunder hall of fame archives, which is a highly coveted place in history to go down. So you best get guessing on it, you've got two days to comply...

2 comments: