Wednesday, March 21, 2012

No more messing around: Announcement of Bolts of Thunder's next video?


Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to announce or phantom skater from Monday: BEN!!! Yes, that's right, Ben. No, he does not have a last name... Actually he does, but I don't remember it. But it's Italian, I can tell you that. So thank you Zak and Benny for your guesses. Zak, Matt filmed this trick, so I think you get points. Benny, your name has Ben's name in it, so you get points too. And I'm pretty sure Ben likes cookies and someone somewhere along the way might have called him "Cookie Monster", so I think you get two points. You win!

As you can see from Rachel's expression and that slur of cuss words proceeding from her mouth, we are no longer messing around. With good weather on the way, we're heading into full skating swing, including filming, photo taking, and skating all the time. There's even talk of another Bolts of Thunder video coming out to fulfill the trilogy... But who am I to say? I don't know anything about Bolts of Thunder... But look at that 5-0. I mean, are we messing around? It doesn't look like it. All faces in the photo agree that we are not messing around. And if we're not messing around, then what are we doing? Making a video is not messing around... I'm just talking now, I really don't know anything about Bolts of Thunder, so I'll just stop right there. But yes, people, Ben is the Phantom Skater, and he 5-0s crazy skinny rails with American Flag back drops...

1 comment: