Friday, March 16, 2012

Lessons learned



Yes, I'm back from my little trip this week. I know you're all wondering what I've learned at this informative meeting, so I'd like to share with you some of the highlights:

-I'm better at pretending like I know what I'm talking about than we had originally anticipated
-Eating 3 solid meals a day and not exercising all week wreaks havoc on your digestive track
-Snow-showing gets your bowels moving
-Snow serves as a suitable substitute for toilet paper while snow-showing/skiing/snow recreating in general
-Whoever designed hideaway beds did not try them out before he made millions selling his idea. He would not have put the bar in the middle of the flimsy mattress if he had

There were other things, but those are what's really sticking out right now. Anyway, I should be back and at it all next week, and I've got a new little stash of pictures I need to put up, so keep on the look out. For now I will leave you with Dan Shaw pushing through a back lip in a halfpipe. I'm excited to put up these pictures because I'm going to see Dan in a couple weeks! Word on the street is that Brandon, his cousin, might be there too, which would be awesome. Yes, we need a good old fashioned reunion skate session...

No comments:

Post a Comment