Monday, March 5, 2012

Money Board


That's right people, Bolts of Thunder is now proud to announce that we are going to start making our own internet video parts that you have to pay top dollar for!!! We are going to police the internet every single day to make sure that you don't secretly upload these videos without our first making money off of it, and we'll go after you with everything we got if you do try and show the video without us getting richer. After seeing Nyjah Houston's Rise and Shine all up in your face, Grizzly dude's Big willie style bangin theory, and Paul Rodriguez's his self him and all about him making money Kanye West video, we knew the direction that Bolts of Thunder must go in. So we are proud to announce that Bolts of Thunder has made our first internet video part that you will only get to see if you pay us money. Yes, that's right, we are keeping our skating secretive and selective for those that are willing to pay money to see it. Our first video part is a 4 minute long tranny/slam section featuring Nick Edwards, called "Nick Edwards: Stand Up Straight and Tall for What You Believe In" where Nick shows us the finer points of frontside blunts and front rocks in harsh tranny. My personal favorites because I cannot do either of them. So for those of you who wish to see this new video, please leave a comment with how much you're willing to pay for it, and we'll see if it's enough to purchase this epic buy. I'd pay an arm and a leg for it because that's nearly what it cost Nick to film it...

5 comments:

  1. I will sell everything I've ever known to see this part. It is guaranteed to be the most priceless investment of my life, and I will therefore give all I've ever known to see it. That is how much I'm willing to pay...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think someone has the hots for Nick...

      Delete
    2. It's not the hots, it's just tons and tons of respect...

      Delete
  2. Silver and gold I have not, but can I interest you in some home-baked apple pie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say it's about time bolts of thunder made some money.

    ReplyDelete