Monday, August 22, 2011

We're back






You didn't believe me, did you? You thought I wouldn't really do it. But I did! I really left for a week and didn't write on the blog at all... But now that I'm back, I've got a lot to say. So I went to California to fight off the alien invasion in LA. You know, the one from the movie "Battle Los Angeles." The aliens were scheduled to attack last weekend, so I went down there to secure our borders. Let's just say that after reading our blog and seeing our video, the aliens tucked their slimy tails between their slimy legs and hitailed it out of here. Consider our lands safe from the aliens. At least for a little season. But they will be back, and doubled in size. Anyway, I'm in the process, as we speak, of getting the video on youtube, getting all the copies of the dvd ready, and getting the video into every household possible. Yeah, Bolts of Thunder is soon to be a household name all over America, Europe, and South East Asia, to name a few places. Stay tuned over the next couple days, and we will have the entire video posted up here soon. All you who ordered a copy of the DVD, we'll get them to you soon. As the ancients foresaw, we're flooding the earth with Bolts of Thunder Gone Wild...

Welcome, Bolts of Thunder's three newest followers: James Talbot, Kaleo Alo, and Dakoda Anderson!!! I don't know who you are, I don't know how you found the blog, but I welcome you like a brother with both arms outstretched, and my lawyers number on speed dial in case you try and pull a fast one on me. Yeah, Bolts of Thunder has a lawyer now. Having a lawyer has raised our status from street gang to organized mob, and he lowers our court fees and monthly child support payments. He helps us a lot...

For today's pictures, I felt it appropriate to put up some good ones of Dave. Weston took these pictures. I will start off by saying that Dave never landed these tricks, but he gave them more than the old college try. He gave them his heart and soul and slammed really good on both of them. I didn't realize how nuts the 5-0 was on the hubba until I tried it myself a couple weeks ago. My one and only try resulted in me landing straight on my but and having this mega charlie horse in my left buttocks cheek for the past 3 weeks. Dave tried this ledge at least 20 times, slammed on a lot of those, but only quit when a security guard was threatening jail time. The kinked rail, Dave tried this on two occasions, got arrested on one, and nearly killed himself twice on it. But he kept trying, and will probably try it again next chance he gets. Our hat goes off to you Dave, and all Thunder Bolts out there. People, get excited, the video's going to be on youtube and DVD this week!

1 comment: