Thursday, August 4, 2011

SLUG interview

Bolts of Thunder has been merciless, sneaky, and clever in infiltrating yet another organization this year: SLUG magazine. Everyone, this is a a big accomplishment on all of our part, not just me and Matt (who were interviewed), so you should all be proud of yourselves. We've made enough ruckus this past year that SLUG let us have another interview after I had an interview last year. We pretty much lay down Thunder Bolt law in that interview, law that will hold for years to come. So here's the link to it, check it out and leave a comment on the interview:

http://www.slugmag.com/article.php?id=2953&page=1

Share this with everyone you know, get the word out: the video's coming out next week. Oh yeah, and Garrett deserves official recognition, that is him doing the 5-0 180 out on the first page, not Dave. Sorry Garrett, and nice try Dave, but I know who you are... Also, since we did the interview with Sam, we've been skating with a lot more homies who will be in the video. If there's an answer I would go back and change, it would be about the up and coming skaters to look out for. I should have said Tyler because I already knew him, but I forgot I guess... But Wizard, Matt Davis, Finn, Zak, Parker, all you guys kill it and should have had an official shout out in the interview, but I didn't know you at the time. Sorry... Anyway, here's your shout out, keep shredding. Ok, share this interview with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment