Saturday, August 27, 2011

Shout out to Coleman

This is another quick post. I know I usually don't post on Saturdays, so getting two posts today is like some kind of megabonus for all of us. If you haven't read the blog yet today, make sure to read up on the inside scoop of Garrett and Tyson's part. So at the skatepark yesterday I ran into Coleman, a local skater. I took a picture of him heelflipping a gap a couple weeks ago, and I have yet to put the picture up. He asked me why I hadn't put it up yet, and I didn't realize he was watching and waiting for me to put it up. So I told him I'd put it up on the condition that he became an official follower of the blog. Coleman, I'm keeping my end of the deal, and here's your picture. Thanks for keeping tabs on me and making sure I get your picture up. For all you readers out there, this was a pretty mean heelflip, one to be proud of, and now you can all enjoy it:


1 comment: