Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bolts of Thunder Gone Wild is up!!!!!

Let me say welcome to our newest follower, Joshua Storer. Welcome to the blog! This is the day you've all been waiting for: Bolts of Thunder Gone Wild is now online!!! I've made a new page under the "Merchandise" section for the video. Click on that and you'll find all of the video in its proper order. So here it is everyone, the video is finally out for all to enjoy! I'm making copies of the DVD, and I should have them all ready to go by tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. If you paid for one already, you'll get it soon. If you haven't requested one yet but want one, let me know and we'll get you one.

Now that the video is up, I want to say thanks and good job to everyone involved. It was super fun, and I'll say that we put out a really good video. We spent thousands of hours working on this, and we're happy with the results. At least I am. Anyway, now I ask all of you to share the video with everyone you know. Tell your family, friends, in-laws, bishop, probation officer, everyone... Spread the word. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment