Friday, August 26, 2011

Comment on Dan's part

This is just a quick post. I put up a really long one about Dan's part a while ago, so don't forget to read that. I just noticed that someone left a comment on Dan's part on youtube that said, "Gay." Well, mr/mrs NoPetrol, if you didn't realize it, Dan's part is supposed to make you question certain values and morals that you have. If you're able to make it out with a stronger resolve to live a morally straight life, you are the better man. But if you leave the part thinking things like "gay" or "homosexual," this is most likely an inner-reflection of how you feel about yourself. I'm sorry, but you did not fare so well in watching his part... For the rest of you, I'm sure that you realize this is all in good fun and there's nothing gay about it. Just good old fashioned fun.

Oh yeah, I'm burning copies of the DVD as we speak, so all of you that ordered one should be getting one very soon! It has like an hour of bonus stuff, so enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I checked out that guy's profile on youtube, and there were a bunch of people calling him bad names and stuff, I'm pretty sure pissing people off is his MO. Anyway, douchebaggery confirmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you what, Dan's part definitely made me like men! But I'm not a dude so that doesn't make me gay, it makes me a straight female. So good for me. Dan, you should be proud that your part makes douchbag men like the YouTube guy question their sexuality. You're a better man for it!

    ReplyDelete