Friday, August 12, 2011

Premier's tonight!


Premier's tonight!!!! For those of you traveling on the freeway, be careful of traffic and leave a couple minutes early. Be at Center street and Freedom (200 W) at 7:30 for the barbecue, bring food for others, and the video's at 8. I'm sorry to inform you that we won't have copies of the dvd available for you at the premier... I tried my best, I took the dvd in this morning to get copies made, and when I came to pick them up, the guy said, "Oh man, I forgot!" No joke, that's how it went down. I'm a little bummed, but at least we have the master copy. I'll see you tonight!

On another note, I'm getting married tomorrow! It's a video premier after-party of sorts. You're all invited. But that after-after-party, you're not invited. Sorry. This being the case, I'm going to be out of town next week and probably won't write on the blog. But Matt is going to take over the blog and keep you all entertained next week, so keep up your daily reading. See you when I get back...

Those are pictures of Zak skating. He's in the video. And he's a Thunder Bolt.

1 comment: