Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Return of Wizbang




After that Lord of the Rings scenario, Wizard went out and got himself an Elvish ring that gives him great power and makes him invisible. No joke, he really has the ring of power on his hand now. As Gollum, he's hiding in his cave, loving his ring as it spoils his mind and his appetite. But last weekend, Wizard decided to take off the ring of power, and I saw him skating. It's been a while since I skated with Wizard, but it was good old times as usual. So I went looking for some pictures of Wizard that you haven't seen yet, and I found some of him skating over this gap. I believe these pictures are Nick's handy work, as I was filming. Which reminds me, we haven't heard from Nick in a while. Nick, how are you doing? What's going on? I need to find some pictures of you now and put them up... Anyway, Wizard did a hardflip over that gap, and we have video and photo proof of it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm good man. Just lots of science and stuff. But don't worry, I'm still a daily blog follower.

    ReplyDelete