Monday, November 28, 2011

Most innovative stuff since Prince and the Revolution









See that look of concentration? You can't teach that to people, you're either born with it or you ain't. I is. An interesting fact of those pants I'm sporting: they're supposed to be black. But they're slowly turning purple. I've been listening to Purple Rain too much lately, and I just want to be happy and laughing in the purple rain. That's all. I guess these photos show you the direction Bolts of Thunder is slowly headed in: pure technique, skill, originality, and innovation. We're impressing all y'all up and down the Wasatch front and then some, and we ain't stoppin at your door. Yeah, we're sitting on your chairs, shoes on your couch, don't care who you are. That kind of stuff. So get ready for it because its going to hit you like a ton of bricks when it finally hits....

This brings me to the second point of this post. I don't even know what "it" is. It's nothing. Always has been, always will be. Try to wrap your brain around that one!

1 comment: