Monday, November 21, 2011

Baby-eating men



Collette, Nick's baby, doesn't look too happy about the idea of me threatening to eat her. Nick looks a little puzzled too that I would talk to a baby in such a way. Especially to his own baby and right in front of him. Either way, the baby lives, and I have yet to follow through on any of my feeble threats. Nobody takes me serious anymore... So how about a rock to fakie in a scary cement half pipe? Gonna take that serious? Probably not, because you could do it too. Man, I saw this girl Laura hit her head so hard in this half pipe trying to do a nosestall in this thing. Her head sounded like a basketball falling on the ground, it was pretty disgusting. She's fine though. I think. Maybe she was never fine? Guess we'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment