Friday, November 4, 2011

Deciding time


There comes a point in every man's life when he has to decide if he's going to do it, if he's going to jump. Bolts of Thunder and Matt say jump. As long as it's skateboarding that we're talking about, and you're confident in landing your trick. If it's not skateboarding, step back from that ledge my friend, I would understand... My lawyer just told me to insert this statement and make sure there is no mistake on our stance towards mental and physical health: Bolts of Thunder advocates a long, robust, healthy, and vigorous life. We discourage all forms of life-abusing practices, and we want you to be healthy and happy. Live in a way that will give you both. That's all we have to say about that.

To add to this post, I would like to give a special shout out to Coleman. I put up that picture of him a little while ago trying to ollie over that barrier. Coleman, we need to get another picture of you to put up on the blog. I don't want to introduce you as someone that doesn't land their tricks because you're a shredder. Let's make it happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment