Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Memory Parking Lot



In today's Dave sighting, we're giving a shout out in remembrance to Nick at the same time. Thanks, Nick, for your comment yesterday. I'm glad that you're still in the game and doing well. So when Dave was on his mystery trip to Provo, he stopped off at one of our old warm up spots which happened to be Nick's back yard. Some of our most epic flip tricks ever landed (double-barreled casper rotated stall, pop wheelee to shinner, snap crackle to pop shillings, and the likes. You know what I'm talking about. ) Wielding double pop shuvits, Matt and Dave gave us a glimpse into the past, about a year and a half ago... That's it. I'll end by saying that Dave and Nick are greatly missed. I'll throw Dan in their while I'm at it, we really miss you too.

1 comment: