Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jon scared stupid


This is the other angle of Jeffery's power boost over that rail. Remember, the one from his interview last week. My boy's got some mean pops, and this is just the start of it. He's going to be assaulting other tall railings and objects up and down the Wasatch front, so look out for him. So remember how I can't tolerate scary movies? I almost had to go through intensive counseling after watching "Insidious". So for Halloween this year, we thought we'd water it down to my level, and we watched "Earnest Scared Stupid". Well... Yes, I even had a bad dream last night about a troll trying to get me... Turns out that my mind just can't grasp any kind of evilness. I just don't understand it. I'd rather see happiness and love everywhere than all this hate and goblins. That's kind of what this blog is about. That's why you haven't seen any ghosts or anything on it yet. Just skateboarding stuff. And other stuff. But no ghosts. I guess I'm kind of writing this post as a therapeutic way of getting my chills out...

So I'm watching this guy and girl in one of my classes study together right now. They're working on a homework assignment together, a pretty hard one. But really, the guy stayed up all night last night working on it, the girl laughs really hard at everything he says, rubs his arm to make him think he might get some, whatever it is, and after about 5 minutes of seducing him, she's copying all of his hard work. She just finished the assignment that took the rest of the class hours to do in a couple of minutes. Man, if I was a girl and was somewhat decent looking, I would use makeup to cover whatever I was lacking, flirt with all these genius tuna fish dudes, and get my answers that way. She's got it all figured out... Except we just had a midterm where you had to work by yourself, and she didn't get hardly any of it right. Kids, this is a message for you: work hard and learn it yourself. That's the first law of Thunder Bolts, hard work...That's your lesson for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment