Thursday, November 10, 2011

How long has this been going on?


This comes as quite a big surprise to me, but turns out Dave has his own blog. Yeah. I never even knew about it. Just found out yesterday. How long has this been going on, Dave? Anything else you'd like to tell me? So this picture comes from his blog. Dave took this picture over a year ago, it was an epic day trip up to Salt Lake. It's the day that Dave learned he can back lip rails and Nick proved to the world he's a man by boardsliding his first handrail. I didn't do anything worth noting. Matt was on camera duty and just looking scary as usual. He attracts some shady people sometimes when we're out skating because they think they see a kindred spirit in Matt. They don't realize that he brushes his teeth, cleans his dishes obsessively, and enjoys being clean. It's the beard, it's very deceitful. Remove the beard, and you'd see a big softy. Now that I look at it closely, Matt almost looks like G G Allen in that picture. I think if you got rid of the beard and kept the mustache, he might be able to pull it off. So never mind, get rid of Matt's beard and you'd see a G G Allen woman/people hater pretender... We met up with Sam at the South Jordan park for what was supposed to be a Zero demo, but we'd seen enough radical skating that day and we left. I don't know how it is, but Sam is always there. I was looking through old pictures a couple days ago, and in looking at them, I saw that Sam was there for like half of the tricks. He's always there...

I'm off track. Back to the point: Dave has his own blog. I like to think of it like an ally to the the Bolts of Thunder blog. Not a branch off, but a good friend. They converse with each other and call upon each other in times of need. Sort of like that. So I put up the link to his blog on the homies and vatos section, check it out if you want...

1 comment: