Friday, November 18, 2011

good beard bad beard




I put in that first picture just to show you a very good comparison. It's what one man that can't grow a beard looks like when he tries, and what another man that can grow a beard looks like when he tries, plain and simple. But doctor says I've got more testosterone in my blood as of late, so the beard should be coming in thicker and darker. The second picture is purely for your entertainment. The thought of you coming to this blog looking for skateboarding and only finding nasty beards broke my heart. I couldn't do it. I have to give Sam credit for this picture, he took it. That's a fun boardslide, when you finally get past the shaky nerves and the constant looking over your shoulder for cops coming after you. Now I've got a test I have to go study for, wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment