Friday, October 21, 2011

Sweet 16




This week marks the celebration of Wizard's 16th birthday!!! Our little guy is finally coming of age. We made him go out and kill a lion to show all of us he's a man. I guess killing lions at zoos isn't all that hard, or heroic for that matter, and we're now looking at some serious jail time and upwards of 500K in fines... Bolts of Thunder's lawyer is working hard to get us out of this one though. We're sighting the Lesotho preservation of culture act of 1967 as our alloby. I don't know how to spell that word, spell check doesn't know either... So we have to convince the judge that Wizard is actually a white minority from the reservations of Lesotho. We have a chance... Anyway, happy birthday, Wizard. I put up some pictures of him to remind you of who Wizard is. In that second picture, Coleman plays a pretty intense game of Twister with himself, tying himself into a sort of human pretzel. We had to use my knowledge of knot-tying and 4 feet of rope to get him out of that position...

So we got skipped over in the Boy Scouts of America video! Yeah, remember like back in February, me, Matt, and Dan starred in some scouting promotional video. Dan stole the screen with is ripped abs and cut legs. So the guy finally finished the video and emailed me the youtube link. We're not in a single scene! We got cut! We got skipped over! "It was the way John Euroshcpebeck wanted it..." Well it wasn't the way I wanted it! I smart! Not. Dumb! I can figure things out! You came in the video after me, and I got skipped over! Maybe we should get our lawyer to go after the dude that made it, John Eurosphdkebeck, and we could shake him for some change... Pay Wizard's fees and all...

On a last note, I apologize for not writing yesterday. I thought my head was going to explode at some point between 3 and 11 pm, and it was just at that time I was supposed to write. Had I written, my brain would have shot out onto the computer key board and monitor. Then there'd be no more blog for anybody! So I didn't write. But I'm writing today, so that's that. So I woke up at 3 in the morning last night and couldn't fall back asleep until some time much later because I ate something bad yesterday. I have it narrowed down to 5 different food items that I'm going to completely eradicate from my fridge. And perhaps from my diet. At least for the next week.

As a second final note, I would just like to give my personal feelings regarding Brandon Miller and his character. Don't ask me why, but I just feel like I should vouch for him today... Brandon is among the finest of human beings. He is honorable, trustworthy, thrifty, and benevolent. It is my personal feeling that Brandon Miller will make any organization that he participates in better just by his very presence. If he speaks, that will multiply the effect by 2. If he participates in any other way, it will square that effect. And if he takes control and monopoly over that organization, he will raise his good impact to the 10th. So, if one were to ask me what kind of person Brandon Miller is, he is the finest of human beings that I know, and that's the truth.

1 comment: