Monday, October 24, 2011

I told you Brandon Miller is just amazing


Some of you might not have believed me what I was saying last time about Brandon Miller. As a voucher, I have attached the following photo of Brandon getting upside down in a baby cradle as proof that his is the highest quality of person. As a student of law, Brandon has been preparing himself for this very moment his entire life. After serving a two-year service mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Brandon knew that law school was the career for him. Putting in countless hours studying, pondering, and examining case law, Brandon has prepared himself for what lies ahead as a lawyer. Being upside down on a skateboard is proof of that. In fact, after he passes the bar, Bolts of Thunder might just get rid of our current lawyer and hire Brandon on. We'll pay him in skateboards, and he can fight our battles for us. We'll get soft and lose our edge from not fighting so much in court, but Brandon will be strong. That's all we care about.

Well, you might not have thought I'd write today, but I did. And as soon as I came, I have to leave. School's calling, and it's got that distressed, anxious call, so I better tend to it, quick. And thanks, Maranda, for correcting my spelling of "alibi". That has been mentally noted in my dictionary. I only wish I knew that before the GRE...

No comments:

Post a Comment