Monday, October 17, 2011

Dave McDonald Sighting






After Dave had already packed up and gone to France, he showed up one day at my doorstep. It was kind of like on "The Notebook" how he just was gone then all of a sudden he was there. Or like on "Forest Gump". I didn't even see him, but I from what I hear, he revisited all of our old favorite skate spots and killed it for a couple days. He and Matt are now twins, sporting a shaved head and a healthy beard. It's a good look for both of them.

So I gave all of you an entire weekend to guess who that mystery skater was in the last post, and my wife, Rachel, is the only one that even responded. Well, a promise is a promise, and I promised to dedicated a post to whoever guessed right. Since she guessed right, she gets a post dedicated to her. Coming some time this week...

It had been a good four weeks since I had cut my fingernails, and I had no intention of cutting them any time soon. But last night, with fingernail clipper in hand, I put an end to my fingernails and cut them down. I always thought that long fingernails were pretty disguising, but I actually learned that they can keep you entertained in pretty much any setting. I tapped my fingernails on everything I could touch, making rhythms and beats that Tupac would be proud of, as I walked around at school and studied. I knew they were getting too long when I fell skating this weekend and chipped one of them. That's a sure sign that they're getting out of control. Anyway, If you've never grown your fingernails out for more than a couple weeks, give it a try, you'd be surprised at the attention you'll get and the fun you'll have.

No comments:

Post a Comment