Friday, October 7, 2011

Post without a name






I think I should apologize for writing yesterday's post so late. Yes, I wrote a post yesterday, but it wasn't until like 10 at night. Yesterday was one of those crazy days. The kind you try to avoid but usually catches up to you. I had a ton of homework I had to finish and not enough time to do it properly, so it was a "hail Marry" homework day: I closed my eyes, said a prayer, and hoped my fingers would type something decently cohesive to turn in to my professor. You'd be surprised how often this works. But when they catch you, the repercussions are swift and brutal. We'll see how it turns out.

Anyway, here are some pictures of me. Yes, I'm self indulgent like that. The first picture is by Weston Colton at my wedding. Thanks Weston! I love that suit I got for my wedding. Honestly, it's one of my favorite things I've ever worn. And I got it for cheap online. It's a Valentino... That's Rachel, my wife, next to me. The other picture is an oldie but a goodie. It's me and my torn up hands. It's my profile thing on facebook, and I just learned how to get pictures off of facebook, so I thought I'd put it up. Drew Danburry took the other 3 pictures at American Fork. What am I saying? Aye Eff. I use acronyms because I live in Utah and I'm cool like that. Thanks Drew for the pictures...

So I'm at school right now and the teacher is talking about kids using marijuana. I think he's a junkie. He's probably the one selling the drugs to the kids, getting them hooked, then running tests on them. All for his research, he will stop at nothing. I know I'm three days into an epic Lord of the Rings scenario journey, but I don't have time to finish that right now. And I haven't even finished the scenario myself... Yeah, I don't know how this will end, if Middle Earth will be saved from the evil one, or if we're all doomed. I guess it's mostly up to Weston and Sam, but we can all pitch in where we can. Anyway, I'll finish it next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment