Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Running on Empty


I put up this picture today to show you that Matt and I, for all intents and purposes, are one. While our physical beings are divided and separate, we are one in our teamwork and direction of Bolts of Thunder. In the same way that you cannot see where I begin and Matt ends, you cannot tell where Matt's ideas start and mine crop up.

Actually, this picture is really just to cover up Matt's identity. You don't even know if that's Matt behind me. How would you know? You can't even see his face, so I don't believe you when you accuse that person of being Matt because why would Matt stand in the background of my shot?

School ends for me tomorrow, and my brain is running off of fumes. And I'm not going to tell you where those fumes are coming from because you'd try to steal my fumes from me and use them for yourself when you were tired. Truth is, you can't steal these kinds of fumes I'm talking about. You either got them or you don't. And I do. But I just wanted to get something up today, no matter what that thing was that I put up...

1 comment: