Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bolts of Thunder at the forefront of the revolutionary skate art scene that is just so cool


So blogger decided to change how everything looks when you log on to write a new post, throwing off my groove and getting in the way of my blog writing. I guess this doesn't affect the way our blog looks when you look at it. But I will admit, blogger's been sending me all kinds of harassing messages, trying to get me to join the bandwagon and choose a new look for the blog. But I refuse to. Bolts of Thunder resists change. At least when it comes to changing our look.

Speaking of Bolts of Thunder's look, we all know that Bolts of Thunder is known internationally for taking groundbreaking leaps and strides in paving the way for artsiness in skating. Before we came along skating was pretty much a bunch of hooligans with fisheye lenses taped onto their high 8 cameras. After our first two videos, the skate world has pretty much done a 180, not much unlike the 180 Matt did over the hip in his first part, and is now tugging on the emotional side of skateboarding. This picture up above is a demonstration of just how artsy we've become. They straight shadow lines being ripped apart by a crack in the sidewalk. It just says so much, all heights and depths ye know not. But yeah, we're pretty much at the forefront of turning skaters into a bunch of time-laps sunset birds flying cars driving filming artists, and we're quite proud of that.

So this picture was one of my pictures I took when I was adjusting the exposure on the camera. That's all. Just a mistake. When I saw it later, I realized the genius and creativity of it all.

Ok, I can't justify only putting this picture up today. You'd all have yourselves a good old fashioned lynching if that's all was on the blog for today. So I'll put up a picture of Ben grinding a rail. He seems to be a real crowd pleaser, and he'll keep your hostility at bay... Yes, that is AJ spying in the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment