Friday, April 6, 2012

all about Rachel



So this post is about my wife, Rachel. You all can see and understand now why I often refer to her as "Whale Belly". So she's a real trooper and loves to come out and skate with us. She doesn't do much skating, but she takes pictures and provides friendly conversation for you when you're tired and just want to sit. She takes tons of behind the scenes pictures of when we're just warming up or whatever, and they're mostly way better than the pictures I take, so I've been putting them up on the blog a lot lately. I guess I just wanted to officially recognize her contributions to the Bolts of Thunder cause. Thanks, Rachel! Here are a couple pictures she took on one of her outings with us when we were just warming up and having fun. Enjoy!:













No comments:

Post a Comment