Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rumble in the bronx













So here are some more pictures of us in Paris. Just make up a story of what's going on, I'm sure it'll be right. I don't have time to write much, we've got people waiting to use the computer, and I need to take a shower. But just so you know, we're still skating a lot, we're all really sore but still going at it. Dave tweaked his ankle, but it's going to take more than that to keep him off his board, and we got in a fight at the Eiffel Tower today. Straight up fighting. When I say fight, I mean Matt choked a kid that tried to choke me. Then me and Dave hit his friend with our skateboards that tried to go after Matt. Dave's board bounced off the kid, he hit him hard. I can tell you, I couldn't have been prouder to see how Matt, Dave, and I all worked together when kids tried messing with us. Not that we condone violence, we just don't let people mug us... An off duty cop was there and the kids got in trouble for starting a fight with us. Don't mess with Bolts of Thunder.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures and fighting stories, I could picture it all in my head. That's so cool you're in Paris. You should sent Rach a postcard, so that I can see a real postcard from Paris. Also, when are you going to start selling bolts of thunder merchandise? I want to show my support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess all that P90X Matt's been doing saved everyones life. Good for you Matt, good FOR you. My big question though is if Matt has proved he's a real man and slept in a dark alley way. Don't let us down Matt.

    ReplyDelete