Saturday, May 28, 2011

Good idea for an 80s action ninja movie








Ladies and gents, you want to see what we're all going to look like in the future? Look at the third picture. That's what you look like when you grow yellow pubes on your face... Don't do it kids, it's just not worth it. Dark facial hair is so much more rewarding. Take Dave and Matt for example, they look like heroes in an 80s action movie. I look like the villain with my blond, scraggly facial hair and balding blond swoop hair-doo. I need a tennis badboy headband to seal the deal as the son of the rich guy that is going to ruin the other 2 guy's plans. Little do I know that they're government trained ninjas. This possible movie trailer could go on longer, but I'll stop there. You get the point though, right? If you have the choice, go dark on the facial hair. So we saw Leo Romero and Brandon Westgate skating up rails and stuff recently, so we thought we'd jump on the bandwagon. Here we are skating up a curb high marble hubba ledge, showing all y'all what's up. Those last couple pictures are Dave taking a spill, but my camera was overloaded and stopped taking pictures during the wreck. But trust me, he went down. And trust me, he got back up...

No comments:

Post a Comment