Saturday, May 7, 2011

Margaret's dog farting

Dear readers, I'm back. When I left Provo, it was snowing and crappy weather. Actually, the day we left Provo, it was 70 degrees out. But the week before we left it was snowing and crappy weather. So when I thought of coming to Paris, I thought it might be snowing and crappy weather here. But the universe has smiled upon us, and we have had amazing weather the entire time we've been here. some might even say it's been warm here. Like in the 80 degrees. It's a nice change from Provo. But we didn't come to this blog today to talk about weather, did we? I hope not. That's not what we've been reduced to, so I won't mention the weather any more. I'll tell you instead of our sleeping condition. Actually, right now, Garrett really scared me. He was looking at his computer and said, "oh no!" He had just logged footage, so I thought maybe he erased something. So I asked him what was up, and he said, "the Sharks lost to the Red Wings..." For those of you who don't know, Garrett's quite the hockey buff. Ok, so our sleeping arrangements. There are 6 of us currently in this little apartment, and next week when Dan shows up, we'll be at 7. Garrett and his wife get the fold out bed, Matt gets the futon, and I get the floor. All 7 square feet of it. That 7 square feet isn't evenly distributed either, so my body's doing some crazy twists and turns at night to fit into the spot. And get this, Margaret has a little dog that I normally like. She's a cute dog. But she ate something unfriendly to doggy digestive systems, and she's got some of the gnarliest farts I've ever smelt in my life. So we're keeping her in her dog kennel, so she's hot boxing in that little thing. But one little blast from her tiny body and your nostrils are on fire. So we'll see how it goes tonight. Ok, so this is the first post to have a picture after the text. Don't ask me why because I don't have the time to tell you. Just go with it. Enjoy yourself a little Daniel frontside air. We will get Europe pictures on the blog as soon as laziness permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment