Monday, March 21, 2011

A story with the power to yield great and terrible laughter


Police have released the photo of a man that was spying on me through my bathroom door last weekend. If you see this man driving an ice cream truck in your neighborhood... Well, that makes me think of a story. An amazingly awesome story. But I need Matt's authorization to tell it first. If all of you want to hear the most awesome story you've ever heard, leave a comment saying "yes" on this post. If you don't leave a comment, Matt's face from this picture will creep up in your mind while you sleep and haunt your dreams/fantasies until you leave a comment on this post. Don't miss this opportunity to read an amazing story, leave a comment.

4 comments:

  1. Yes. I, for one, want to hear this amazingly awesome story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mass's of men need to hear this one. That is a yes for two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! (even though you already posted the story, I still wanted you to know of my support)

    ReplyDelete