Thursday, March 10, 2011

Milianta stock on the rise

Sam Milianta is pretty much the hottest thing in skateboarding right now. If you haven't heard, you've been out of the loop for a long time. A very long time. Milianta stock is on the rise, and all of you should buy it. Just send your money to Bolts of Thunder, and we'll send you all the Milianta stock you can handle. So I'm proud to announce that this last weekend, we met up with Sam and started filming for his part in the up and coming "Bolts of Thunder Gone Wild" video. Yes, all you Sam fans out there (98% of the skating population), he's having a part in the video. And no, Sam is not a devil worshiper, he's telling me he loves me, but he forgot to stick his thumb in the air. Silly mistake, that's all. Stay tuned for more Milianta coming you way.

2 comments:

  1. This concerns me--don't get me wrong, I love Sam, but this is a cut-throat market and the pie is only so big. If Sam's stock is on the rise, does that mean mine is falling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave... You see, demanders in a market want to see someone that's producing something. Putting out, if you will. Sam's been putting out lately. But you haven't been putting out since I saw you last. As soon as they know you're putting out again, your stocks will shoot up sky high

    ReplyDelete