Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Game of Skate











For those of you that know me, you know that I'm not always challenging people to a game of skate. Actually, you might know me really well and didn't realized that. In case you didn't know, I'm not usually one to challenge people to skate. Or even to participate in skate. But being in St George a couple weeks ago with my homies Randy and Joey, I had to, for old times' sake. So we had ourselves a good old fashioned game of skate at the park, and Rachel took secret photos. I just saw them on my computer and thought I should put them up. I will say this, Randy still has springs in his legs and the coolest looking kickflips and frontside flips I've ever seen, and Joey hasn't lost a bit of pop or flip since I last saw him...

No comments:

Post a Comment