Monday, May 21, 2012

Adventures in Babysitting


So I've decided to be extra productive this summer, and I've gotten myself a third job: babysitting. No joke. I babysit a six year old boy, and we have a lot of fun together. Or at least we did today. Today was my first day on the job. And as a first day of babysitting, I was not let down. Already as a babysitter I've cleaned up throw up, watched hours of cartoons, taught the kid how to wipe after going to the bathroom (he wanted me to wipe for him, so I decided it was high time he learned to do it himself. He did just fine...), and rekindled my love for legos.

Yeah, so the kid threw up this morning, twice, and he didn't even cry. I didn't even know he threw up the first time, I just thought he was going to the bathroom. I still have to hold back tears today when I throw up, it's no easy task. But he hunched over the toilet like a seasoned veteran and threw up with not a single tear in his eye, before or after. What a kid... Then I was seriously a little upset when he changed the channel in the middle of "Kung Fu Panda" the tv show. It was a good episode, and I don't know how it finished... Anyway, we're hard at work here at Bolts of Thunder. Not on a video or anything, but actual work. Just thought you should know.

That photo up there is what we call gold old fashioned old school riding...

No comments:

Post a Comment