Friday, August 24, 2012

The Thin Redneck Line




Now that I'm on my own, you're not going to see too many pictures of other people for a while. Just me. Deal with it. Get used to it. Or get off my blog... So I'm in the strange land of Brigham City right now, awaiting my departure to Italy next week. To sum up this town, the line between redneck whitetrash and redneck gangster is growing ever slighter, criss-crossing among many individuals. One of them almost hit me with his car yesterday when I was skating. He actually wasn't too close, I stopped before I was in the street, so he could have kept driving and missed me by a good foot or so. But he slammed on his breaks (he was going 15 mph, tops, mind you) and just sat there in his car. His beautiful specimen of a wife, with her Tina Turner hair do, overly revealing tank top, and cigarette-induced man voice told me to "Eff off", whatever that means... But the dude just sat in his car, stared straight ahead like he had just seen an alien, then quenched his fist and slowly hit the steering wheel. I said "sorry," but he glared at me like he wished he had finished the job. Well if you're going to get that bent out of shape, maybe you should have tried to finish the job. I would have messed you up! Anyway, I apologized twice, to which he did not deter from his steering wheel-hitting stress relief program, and I skated off. He was as hick as you can get, but he had some kind of angry rap playing in his car. As stated earlier, that line can be crossed in these parts...

So the pictures above are ones my wife took on her phone. The first is some kind of collage she made of me doing my homework. School hasn't even started yet, and I have most of my work for the semester completed already. That's right, haters. Yeah, haters, I just called you out. Why do you hate so hard? The second picture demonstrates this strange fetish my wife has of taking pictures of me while I'm sleeping. I will so no more about that. The last is what happens when two pigs fall in love. Let that be an example to the rest of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment