Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Get help

Two items of business. First item: I was a little disturbed earlier while observing the stats for this blog that someone found our blog by typing in a google search: wearing diapers as a fantasy. Person, whoever you are looking for a good time, you are not going to find it in fecal matter, especially from adults. It's a messy, stinky business that should not arouse or excite you in any way. You should seek help before you pursue this fantasy any further. I heard of a guy that was on government welfare because he was too sick to work. When the government found out that his malady was he liked to wear diapers and act like a baby, the government cut off his welfare and sent his A out to the streets to get a job. Those kind of strange fantasies will ruin your life. Get help.

Second item of business.. I seriously can't remember what it was. There was a second item a couple minutes ago, but I can't think of what it was... I guess I have nothing else to say. I'll wrap up my analyses of the video by saying that the credits spell out everything I have to say about them, so watch the credits and see what I have to say about them. Matt found that song on a John Lennon album, and it fit perfect, so we used it. That's my analyses of the credits.

In parting, I will leave you with any inspiring video. I ended up watching bum fights and old men regulating on young gangsters for a while today, and this was one of my favorites. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B20uNgcmxok&playnext=1&list=PL4E853E21C42C7388&feature=results_main

No comments:

Post a Comment