Monday, October 15, 2012

Strange mysterious things

So as you may or may have not noticed, I have not written anything in a week's time. Think of this as a little silent treatment from me to you, Bolts of Thunder style. I wouldn't talk until at least one of you spoke first. Then two of you spoke. Thank you Gin and Zak for breaking that silence and allowing me to continue on my writing rampage that we all know as the Bolts of Thunder blog...

To be completely honest with you, there is a legitimate reason that I have not written the last week. To sum it up, I will post a picture and present a little puzzle for you. I will leave it to you to try and put things together until my next post when I divulge the earth-shattering truth behind the mystery of my absence...


If you were to exclaim in disbelief, anger, or hatred, "that's Dave McDonald front blunting that ledge!" then you'd be 100% correct. Then, to follow up that first exclamation, if you were to once again yell out, "but he lives in Paris!" then you would once again be correct. Then where did this picture come from?... Think of that little picture as adding the corn starch into the little broth I've been stirring in this here post. Yeah, the plot just got thicker...

1 comment: