Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A little nothing



I'm not too clear on what the rules are on cheering for yourself when you land, but I'll tell you what, my arms were up in the arm for myself today. I actually think it's alright to smile and be happy when you land a trick. And to move your arms. I think too many people think you have to look like you're pissed when you land a trick when really you're beaming with joy inside. Anyway, not what I was intending on writing on today.

So I've been skating quite a bit lately here in Siena. We've been blessed with really good weather for the past month or so, and Rachel and I go every day to one of two spots. One of them is the one in the picture above. It's a super smooth spot that's covered. There's even a ledge on the other side of the building that goes down a ramp that you can skate on Saturday. The flat area is just outside an old people's hang out place, and they all come up and watch you skate when you're there. I have yet to get the boot from anyone here. The other spot we go to is closer to our home, so we go there more often. It has ledges to skate and enough flat ground to get in some good practice. And that's it. Those are pretty much the only spots we have, but I still have good fun. I've even been learning new ledge tricks as of late, so that's fun. Anyway, that's all I have to say, so enjoy the picture. Varial heelflip, with love...

No comments:

Post a Comment