Thursday, September 6, 2012

Grazie Leonardo



I need to thank Leonardo Bastreghi for taking these pictures. So yesterday was my first skate outing in the town of Siena, with Rachel coming out with me of course, and we were lucky enough to run into two of the only skaters in the town, Leonardo and Francesco. They showed us a couple really fun spots that we skated, including this two stair. It always brings you back to your roots when you stop off at a two stair for a session. So Leonardo took these pictures and sent them to me today. Grazie, Leonardo, per queste foto! Ci vediamo presto e faremo lo skate. Ciao

yeah, that's me throwing Italian straight up in your faces and making you eat it for breakfast. Because it's dinner here and it's breakfast for you. But it's the best tasting language you've ever had thrown in your face, I can tell you that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment