Monday, September 3, 2012

Anger issues

So my last post had the power, the strength, the will to render one of our readers angry. I'm not sure who it was or what it is about writing on this blog that angers people so much, but if that's how it's gonna be, then that's how it's gonna be. So if people posing for pictures at historical monuments makes you mad, here's another winner that you're bound to hate, a bratty little kid doing the Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch theme dance on a statue that's older than any building in North or South America, besides the pyramids. No joke, this stuff is that old, and this kid is telling us all to suck it:


So while I'm at it, why don't I leave you with a couple other gems we've been able to collect over the past couple days:



This is Rachel looks like when she attacks herself


This is what I will look like when I'm old, blind, and blessed with cataracts 


This is what Rachel will look like when she's old, blind, and lost all her teeth


And this is what Rachel looks like when she's just enjoying life and not eating food and walking around all day in the rain so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment