Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Video disclaimer




The premiere is tomorrow. This means I haven't been sleeping good and I've got the songs from the video constantly playing in my head. But it's all in good fun, so I' don't mind the physical beating. It also means my hygiene has gone south, I haven't been eating regularly, and I've been smacking my lips a lot lately. Can't tell you why... Anyway, these pictures are evidence of our editing the video. Me and Matt have spent a ton of time on it, so we hope you enjoy it. You know what, there's one thing I hope you notice from these pictures. Pilates has made my calf muscles even larger and my pants tighter on the legs. That's all.

Ok, premiere business. First off, Matt wants me to tell all of you that the video is only 12 minutes long. I don't know what you're expecting out of us, but he's convinced that we're going to have an angry mob on our hands if we don't beat the 15 minute barrier. We won't. So consider yourself warned. You knew what we were when you picked us up. You knew we made short videos... Ok, now here are the details for the premiere:


Thursday, July 12th (tomorrow) at 8:00 PM at Center St and Freedom (200 W) above Provo Art and Frame. Bring some kind of food or drink because we're having a barbecue. I'll have DVDs of the video at the premier (or I should), so if you want one, I'm charging a dollar for them. I think that's it. Just call me or leave a comment if you have questions. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment