Monday, July 2, 2012

Advertising at its best and most respectable




Yeah, I'll admit, we've been doing some ledge dancing as of late. Freestyle, that is. AJ's leading the team with all his flip in flip out sidewinding grind slider techniques. Here are a few examples of a seemingly never ending arsenal of ledge tricks. You just wait, you'll see what I'm talking about next week. Yeah, that's right, next week we're premiering our video. You're invited, too, whoever you are. Details will follow on the blog...

So apparently there's this big underground movement of girls making big money off of blogs, writing about how to submit unsuspecting mates to your will, cupcake decorating, the perfect date, manipulation, control, anger, fear, resentment, grudge, the Grudge II, designer clothes, and smart 401K investment plans. Real sick stuff like that. I was introduced into this strange world by Bolts of Thunder's very own spy/system infiltrator, Ben. His wife has one of these blogs, and Ben's been working as a double agent to find out how these blogs are even making money and giving me these secrets. Sorry to reveal your identity, Ben, I guess I didn't really have to do that. But it's too late, I won't take it back.

I guess in this world of money-making blogs, advertising is what gets you money. And networking. And appealing to the masses, being presentable, having pretty women featured on the blog, blogger meet ups, baking cookies, pink, cursive writing, life stories, and possible selling out. All those things help in making money as well. So what I've decided to do is get in on this and start making money. So what I'm going to do is start charging people money every time I mention them on the blog. Starting now. For example, AJ. He now owes me a dollar (I charge a dollar per name mention, and you know what, 5 bucks per photo. I'm going to add more of AJ on this post... Ok, now there's three of him.) Ok, so AJ, I've mentioned his name directly twice and indirectly referred to him about a half dozen times. That's 8 bucks right there that he owes me. And 15 for those pictures. Thanks, AJ, that's 25 bucks for this post.

But AJ is not my target today (Sorry, AJ, $26...), but Ben's wife's blog, La Vita e Bella, is where I want all my money to come from. So every time I mention that blog, I'm going to consider that advertising space on my blog, and I'm going to be forced to charge $5 per mention. Ok, la vita e bella, that's $10 I'll be collecting from you soon. Thanks. Just give it to Ben. And Ben, that's twice now I've said your name. You owe me two bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment