Friday, July 13, 2012

If you film it, they will come

We did it! We had our premiere yesterday for Bolts of Thunder 3. It was super fun, and we had a really good turn out, around 60 people came. Thanks to everyone that came, and especially those that brought food. When I was hungry, you fed me... So here's the link to the video. I put up the entire thing as one video on youtube. That way if you want to watch one of us, you watch us all. It's my way of forcing people to watch me when they're only just friends of Ben or AJ. That's right, suckers, you get to watch me now... Here's the link to the video. If you've already seen it, watch it again. It's only 12 minutes and 23 seconds, so you can watch it between class breaks and what not:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW4mKqr4N0g

And share it with everyone, we're really proud of the video. Good job all involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment