Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Birthday AJ!!!

So today is AJ's birthday. He's 23. He and Ben have significantly decreased the mean age of Thunder Bolts worldwide. I don't know if that's a change we were looking for in recruiting the two, but it happened none the less. Nonetheless. I was checking my spell check to see if that's one word. It is. My Bible thinks it is, so I thought it would be right. I should not have doubted in the first place...

Ok, and to finish with our standard business. Our video premiere is next week!!!!! Details:

Thursday, July 12th, at 8:00 PM at Center St and Freedom (200 W) above Provo Art and Frame.

We will be barbecuing, but not providing all the food. So bring something small to eat or drink and we'll all have a good time. See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment