Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Link to video you should watch of AJ

You didn't believe me, but I have proof. You said it couldn't be done. But under extreme pressure, we've been known to pull off some amazing stunts. AJ, at least. Not everyone, but at least AJ has. Here's a link to the Volcom contest from last week and you'll see AJ's kickflip front feeble down the 8 stair!!!!! It's probably the shakiest trick that they filmed, but oh well, what can you do?... Anyway, once again, good job AJ!!!!! I don't know what the time is where his trick is, so just watch the entire thing. It's on there somewhere. And who's the kid that won? I don't know what he did to outdo a kickflip front feeble. So if someone figures that out, let me know, I'd like some answers... Oh yeah, and the screen shot is of AJ's back lip down the rail. Way to represent!

http://www.volcom.com/news/article.asp?articleID=6111

No comments:

Post a Comment