Thursday, December 8, 2011

Making me want to skate





I'm not sure if I've already put up these pictures or not. But they're coming up today, regardless. I like them a lot. They remind of of warmer times in Europe when skate spots were oozing out if the urine-filled corners of Paris, and Dan, Dave, Garrett, and Shereen were out skating with us. It was pretty epic. So that's really all I have to say today. It's cold out here in Provo, and my joints don't work too well in the cold. Finals are starting up, and I'm supposed to be cracking down with school instead of wanting to skate really bad, so I should probably get off the blog right now, it's just making me want to skate...

Man, I didn't realize I had a really good Kramer crop going. I should have kept it up. Not to mention that manly beard on my face. Way thicker than Dan's excuse for a beard... If life were only so kind. Anyway, I better go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment