Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Less mystery, more creepy


Well now we know who that dark character was in the background on yesterday's post. Matt. How long have you known about this, Matt? Were you involved? Is it just your thing to stand there as people skate? So many questions, no answers. Just silence...

So I had a dream a couple days ago that I filmed Sam backside 50-50 a handrail. He did it really good too. I mean, it looked like he was actually trying, he didn't have robot steeze. But he looked good doing it. So I think it should be our goal to step up Sam onto some handrails and get some for his next part. If I saw it my dream, that means it can happen. That's been my motto most of my life. That's why I still think I can fly off of Angel's Landing in Zion, kick Saddam Hussein in the nuts, and swim with the dolphins. I've done all of those things in my sleep. Actually, the time I kicked Saddam Hussein, I really kicked while I was sleeping and I pulled my groin. That reminds me of another time I did a backside flip in my sleep and ninja kicked matt's bed pretty good. He thought I was mad at him because he was talking to his wife on the phone, but I had no idea. I was just skating...

1 comment: