Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fantasy skateboarding league


Today's post is another piece of the puzzle to help the question: "Where is Dave McDonald, and what is he doing?" Following standard procedures, Dave had this photo dropped off on my doorstep this morning, taunting me and bringing up more questions that answering any. So how did Dave get a hold of Matt's board? Why is he skating our flatbar? And who is that mystery rider in the background, so carefully hiding his face from the camera? Yes, this picture raises more questions than it answers, and I'd like to know what's going on. If you have any information on Dave, please come forward. Your name will remain anonymous, and you will receive a higher score rating in this season's fantasy skateboarding league. I've got Nick and Dan in the first heat, that's my guess. But I'll tell you a little secret, I think Matt's going to take the whole thing. Anyway, place your bets wisely.

This reminds me, I never announced the winners of last seasons fantasy skateboarding league. You know the rules, so I won't bother explaining them over again. But coming out in the final heat, Sam and Wizard were neck to neck, in the non-homosexual meaning of the phrase. However, Wizard fumbled his club, and Sam pulled ahead, mercilessly beating Wizard to a pulp and claiming lordship over the Bolts of Thunder enterprise. It's a good thing these little contests we hold are only fantasy or Sam would have taken over North America three times over. Anyway, this season is just getting underway, so place your bets wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment