Monday, December 17, 2012

Take that finger and stick it some place else!


I had no idea that 7 year old girls could be so detrimental to one's confidence. But in reality, they're probably the most detrimental of all demographics. Just ask Matt about being tormented by these seemingly harmless first graders as he tried to sell them reasonably priced ice cream. Don't get me started, or I'll tell Matt's ice cream man story again... So we were skating a week or so ago, and these two little girls walking down the sidewalk flipped me off after I apologized to them for startling them as me and Zak rode by to film a line. It was truly a sad moment in my life to see such innocence trampled on by middle fingers in an act of pure, unadulterated revenge. But so you know, whoever you are you little 7 year old girls, you'll never break, never break, never break, never break... this heart of stone.

To lighten up your winter day, let Matt smile at you as he reminds you that yes, he has graduated from college.

No comments:

Post a Comment