Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Birthday






Bolts of Thunder would like to wish a very happy birthday to two of Bolts of Thunder's hall of famers, Nick and Dan!!!! It was Nick's birthday yesterday and Dan's today. I don't even know when Dave's birthday is... Dave, when's your birthday? And I call myself a friend... In memory of our two shirtless crusaders, I've got some of my favorite pictures of each, including the Nickcentric Universe (which, in my theory, explains a lot of mysterious roof-hopping skills and front rocks in unfriendly ditches) and the meanest Dan Eastwood snarl you're ever going to see. The rest is exactly what you'd expect: Dan catching airs and grabbing his board whilst demonstrating the power of Shaw DNA and Nick finding himself between a rail and a hard spot and grinding his way through. Happy birthday, guys!!!

1 comment: